Vichy introduces their new Idéalia Day Care, which corrects the first signs of aging by improving skin radiance and reducing the look of fine lines and visible pores. The leading ingredient? Kombucha, a multi-active tea concentrate, which has been used for centuries thanks to its tonifying and anti-oxidation properties.
Key Ingredients :
* Kombucha : obtained from Ceylon black tea, which naturally contains a unique combination of AHA + Vitamins + Probiotics + Polyphenols.
* Vitamin E : natural anti-oxidant playing a key role in the reducing signs of aging.
* Adenosine : stimulates the renewal of the epidermis and boosts the anti-wrinkle activity of Kombucha.
* LHA : activates micro-exfoliation and promotes the absorption of Kombucha and Adenosine.
* Mineralizing Thermal Water : soothing and fortifying.
Note : There are two versions : Normal to Combination (which I’ve been using) and Normal to Dry.
* Nice moisturizer. Gives the skin a nice, healthy glow and a vibrant, iridescent sheen.
* Fine lines are nourished/moisturized and appear less visible.
* Like that the packaging has a mirror on the top of the lid, so I can apply this anywhere I am!
* The scent is slightly heavier than I’m used to.
Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep
I have previously reviewed this product in another post. Please read more about it HERE!
Vichy Idealia Life Serum
This product was also previously reviewed, which you can read more about HERE!
If I were to sum up my overall thoughts, at first glance, they all seem pretty similar in terms of colour/texture/scent. I think the key differences would be the ingredients used in each, which have long term effects for the skin over time. I like the Vichy Idealia Life Serum the best out of the three. The texture was nice, lightweight, vibrant and I liked the packaging best. The beauty jars are fine, but I guess my concern is double dipping. Even though I do wash my hands regularly, I wouldn’t want to be contaminating the product(s) with my fingers.
So which is your fave? Let’s have you be the judge of the Vichy Idealia line. If you’re interested in trying all three products, I’m holding a GIVEAWAY listed below!!
Generously sponsored by Vichy Canada, One  Prize Package will be awarded to One  Winner!
Prize Package includes :
* One  Vichy Idealia Day Care $45.00 CAD
* One  Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep $52.00 CAD
* One  Vichy Idealia Life Serum $59.00 CAD
Total Value of Prize : $156.00 CAD!
HOW TO ENTER :
Entries are submitted via Rafflecopter. There are different tasks set up below. Each entry will be checked for credibility.
Tasks #1 is mandatory (and must be completed and done accurately BEFORE the Giveaway’s Closing Date).
Tasks #2 to #11 are optional.
GIVEAWAY will run from February 19, 2016 at 3:00pm [Eastern Time] to February 29, 2016 at 11:59pm [Eastern Time].
Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
This GIVEAWAY is open to Canadian Residents Only [excluding Quebec Residents].
All participants are expected to be of the age of majority in their region of residence.
No purchase necessary.
WINNER INFO :
Winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter after the GIVEAWAY closes.
Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the GIVEAWAY closing date/time.
(Please be sure that entrant email is valid and be sure to check your junk/spam mail after GIVEAWAY closes.)
Winner must provide full name, age [must be age of majority] and full mailing address.
Prize will be sent via mail to the Winner by Vichy Canada.
To claim prize, Winner must :
1) Follow @MaggieNgOnline via Twitter .
2) Answer the skill testing question of [1+1=?]
Note : The first task must be completed and done accurately BEFORE the GIVEAWAY’s closing date or the selected Winner will be disqualified. Winning entries will be verified.
Also, if Winner fails to respond and/or doesn’t meet the Winner criteria/eligibility within 48 hours of being contacted, they will forfeit their prize and another Winner will be chosen.
Winner will be announced within 7 days of the giveaway closing date via this blog post’s “Comment Section” below.
For More Info :
Website : http://www.vichy.ca
Social Media : #VichyWorksForMe
Good luck everyone!
Editor-In-Chief, Beauty PhD
DISCLAIMER / DISCLOSURE
The Giveaway Prize is sponsored by Vichy Canada.
Beauty PhD and Vichy Canada are not liable or responsible for any loss, actions, harm or misuse of any products/services provided to any Winner(s).
Beauty PhD and Vichy Canada are not liable for any prize(s) being lost as a result of the Winner providing an incorrect address.
Entrants that follow or subscribe to Vichy Canada are subject to their privacy policies.